Andrew is responsible for the development and management of individual client portfolios. In addition, his vast experience enables him to offer his clients comprehensive wealth management. His goal is to develop a financial plan that incorporates investments, tax management, retirement planning, and estate planning to provide his clients with a road map to years of financial success and freedom. Andrew lives in rural Kieler, WI with his wife Kimberlee whom he has been married to since 2014. He is a proud parent to their sons Steven and Elliott, and their boxer Bella.
- Investment Advisor Representative for Harbour Investments, Inc.
- Former Investment Advisor Representative for Heacock & Jones
- Certified Financial Planner™ designation
- Series 65 licensed
- Bachelor of Arts - Finance, Loras College – Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Arts - Sport Management, Loras College – Cum Laude