James Rosemeyer - Owner and Chief Executive Officer of Rosemeyer Management Group, a Financial Advisory Firm that focuses on Retirement Income Planning. Jim’s approach is different in that he believes that people should know all the critical facts necessary to make financial decisions beforehand, so that they can make sound decisions for their future. Jim works diligently for you, to find money falling through the cracks, so that you may redirect those dollars for yourself, your family, or your favorite charity. Jim lives in Platteville, with his wife Lori whom he has been married to since 1979. He has four sons, four daughters-in-law and nine wonderful grandchildren.
- Investment Advisor Representative for Harbour Investments, Inc.
- 25 Years of owning/operating a health care facility
- 13 home residential development
- Developer of local 6-plex theater
- Owner of self-storage facility
- Owner/manager of 100 acre limestone quarry facility
- Series 7 securities licensed
- Series 66 licensed
- Life & health insurance licensed
- Variable contract licensed
- Graduate UW-Madison in biochemistry
- Doctorate degree in chiropractic