Regan is a Research Analyst with Rosemeyer Management Group. In her role, she strives to provide clients with personalized comprehensive wealth management advice. By looking at the full picture, she integrates investment strategies, risk management strategies, tax planning, retirement planning and estate planning to design a plan that will lead her clients to both financial success and freedom for the duration of their life. Regan grew up on a farm in Illinois and currently resides in Morrison, Illinois with her husband, Payton, and their dog, Axel. When she’s not studying for the CPA, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, being outdoors and training for half and full marathons.
- Research Analyst- Rosemeyer Management Group
- Former Tax and Accounting Intern at Compeer Financial
- Series 65 Licensed
- Life Insurance Licensed – Illinois & Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, University of Wisconsin – Platteville, Summa Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Science – Agricultural Business, University of Wisconsin – Platteville, Summa Cum Laude