Individuals & Couples Nearing Retirement
You may be nearing retirement age, but wondering how to tell when you’re truly ready. It’s difficult to plan for retirement because, rather than working for income for the rest of your life, you have to figure out how to make your income work for you.
And you might not know where to start.
We help you answer important questions, such as:
- How much money do I need to have saved for retirement?
- How will I access this money?
- How can I make sure my retirement money will last my lifetime?
- What should I do about Social Security?
- What do I need to know about paying taxes in retirement?
- How will I transition from employer-sponsored healthcare to Medicare?
If you’ve found yourself asking any of these questions (or maybe all of them!), you need an expert partner who can help you navigate this unfamiliar territory.
The majority of our clients have between $500,000 to $1,000,000 saved in a 401(k) or other retirement plans. We help you manage the wealth you’ve accumulated and create strategies for other retirement income sources, such as Social Security and any pensions you’re entitled to.