Brooklyn is a research analyst working alongside our Investment Advisors to provide in-depth investment analysis. She has a strong interest in tax planning and comprehensive wealth management and brings her prior experiences in the banking and tax industry with her. Brooklyn hopes to become a financial planner in the future, as well as a Certified Public Account. Brooklyn is currently a student at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville majoring in Accounting and Finance. She grew up in Southwest Wisconsin in Shullsburg, WI and in her free time enjoys reading and spending time with friends and family.
- Bank Teller – Benton State Bank
- Accounting Assistant – Kari Strang Tax & Accounting
- Receptionist – Shullsburg Chiropractic
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science – Accounting – UW-Platteville
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science – Finance – UW-Platteville