Jacob is an Owner and Chief Executive Officer with Rosemeyer Management Group. He provides integrated planning and investment strategies for growing and preserving clients’ wealth. He designs personalized wealth management solutions by integrating estate planning, risk management, tax planning and retirement planning based on each client’s unique objectives and priorities. Jacob grew up and lives in Platteville, WI with his wife Andrea and three daughters. They are expecting their fourth chlld in September 2023. He enjoys sports and music in his free time and is very involved in his faith at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Platteville.
- Investment Advisor Representative for Rosemeyer Management Group
- Former Investment Advisor Representative for Harbour Investments, Inc.
- Research Analyst at Rosemeyer Management Group
- Focus Missionary – Fellowship of Catholic University Students
- Legislative Aide – Wisconsin State Assembly
- Series 7 Securities licensed
- Series 66 licensed
- Life Insurance licensed
- Variable contract licensed
- Bachelor of Arts – Business Management, Edgewood College