Joey is an investment advisor who provides in-depth investment analysis and aids in the development of comprehensive retirement, tax, and estate planning strategies unique to each client. He hopes to become a financial planner in the future to be able to work one-on-one with families and individuals to aid them in achieving their financial dreams. Joey grew up in Dubuque, IA, and enjoys running and hunting in his free time.
- Investment Advisor for Rosemeyer Management Group
- Research Analyst for Rosemeyer Management Group
- Sales Associate - Shoe Shack
- Series 65 licensed
- Bachelor of Arts – Major – Finance, Loras College
- Bachelor of Arts – Major – Sport Management, Loras College